Sunday, May 1, 2016

King Carl XVI Gustaf's 70th Birthday.

Official Photograph: Kungahuset.
On 30 April, King Carl XVI Gustaf celebrated his 70th Birthday, the festivities started with a Te Deum at the Royal Chapel in Stockholm.
Among foreign royal guests were King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, Princess Takamado of Japan, Queen Margrethe II of Denmark and Prince Albert II.


All the Swedish Royal Family attended the ceremony, including Princess Estelle.


After the TeDeum, all the royal guests were joined by Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and Princess Märtha-Louise of Norway and husband Ari Behn for the Armed Forces celebration for the King at the Palace's Courtyard.


When the Armed Forces and changing of the guard ended, everyone headed to the Palace's balcony where a chorus sang to King Carl Gustaf. This time the family was joined by almost 2-month-old Prince Oscar, who was making his balcony debut.


To finish with the day celebrations, the city of Stockholm offered a lunch for everyone at the City Hall. The King and Queen arrived by carriage. Princess Sofia didn't attend the lunch as she returned home to be with Prince Alexander.


In the afternoon, a banquet was held for all the guests.

Photo: Expressen.


Share:

1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete